On 11/20/07, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > It's a new electronic wireless reading
> > device.  You can have 200 books on the unit at a time and it will
> > store more than that for you.
>
> Anna, thanks for this!
>
> Do you happen to know if the text can be made larger for those who have
> problems reading regular print?

The print can be made quite a bit larger.  It looks more like a
printed page than a computer screen so does great in bright sunlight,
but will need a reading light if it is dark.

I ordered it Monday and it was waiting for me when I got home
yesterday.  I had it shipped 2nd day 'cause it was free but I guess
since it was shipped from KY it showed up in one day.

I like to read hardbacks, but hate lugging them around.  The
paperbacks are nice but hard to keep open.  This comes with a book
like cover so don't need to order one.  I did and now I have to send
it back.  It's very comfortable to hold and read from.  It's just a
little larger than a paperback.

You can order audio books for it and you can also download music from
your computer to play as background.  Might try that eventually. Not
on the top of my must do list.  The buttons to turn the page are large
and easy to deal with.  One of the girls at work is thinking about
ordering one for her elderly parent who has vision problems.

The big advantage of this over Sony's is that you don't have to
download from a computer.  When you have dial-up downloads take
forever.  I can order from the computer or the kindle but have to
drive to where there is cell phone service.

--
Anna
Southern Ohio