I just find it interesting that the low T3/T4 occurs every year for 14 years
during the Fall time & rights itself during the other times of the year  &
wonder if others have observed anything similar.  If it stayed low year
round, that would be a different story.  Could be entirely unrelated to a
metabolic change with the prep for winter...maybe not????  All I care about
is that I have found strategies to help him  so he feels better during this
time that haven't caused any negative effects & are economical.

Kaaren