>>>I have lethargy and too much hair on my chin this time of year also.

Ok, but that's SO different, Janice.  It certainly isn't a typical
internationally known middle-aged menopausal woman condition, right?  It ONLY
occurs in the "breed" of women born in the panhandle of Florida, just south of
the Alabama border, and only in the fall, I'm sure.... Hehehe!

Not that you are either middle-aged, or menopausal, Janice.  I'm sure your
"breed" doesn't have menopause, and your kind are eternally young, right?  ;)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:58 PM