On 11/26/07, Mic Rushen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:44:17 -0600, you wrote:
>

> >OH MY GOD.  Get OUT!!  Did you TALK to him??  What was he doing at the
> >time?  were his pants tight??!
>
> To be honest I didn´t notice - he doesn´t do it for me at all! Sorry!
>
> Mic

he doesnt do all that for me either but if i was in wales and saw him
I would think that was fun :)  I saw Billy Joe Royal in a convenience
store at the beach  once (he had a hit song, "down in the boon docks"
and he looked about three sheets in the wind.  Then I saw Karl mauldin
in Reno with a blonde under each arm, and the most famous star I ever
met and chatted with was george Jones the country music star.  he had
just gotten out of a detox facility and it had been on all the news
and I horrified my husband by just casually saying "wow, you sure look
nice and healthy" and he sorta blushed and cleared his throat and said
"well, yeah, that place they took me to got me all straight and nice
and healthy, so maybe I'll stay that way" just real humble and honest.
 I wasnt even a George jones fan but i was impressed.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo