>>> The farrier says that Charm looks a little more mature right now.  Yes,
she does look less baby-ish; it seems she's bulked up somewhat, almost over
night.

I noticed that in her last videos.  Ima, who shares a birthday with Charm,
has also turned into a mare.  What happened to my baby?!  She's tall too -
did I order a tall filly?

It would be really cool if we could get Nasi, Ima and Charm together
sometime, since they were all born the same day.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:24 PM