On 26/11/2007, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The farrier says that Charm looks a little more mature
> right now.  Yes, she does look less baby-ish; it seems
> she's bulked up somewhat, almost over night.

We've noticed that here lately.  Solon seems to have grown overnight.

When Dagur was 4 yrs old, he felt like a rail fence when I sat on him.
 At 5 years his back felt completely different....all muscle.

At 4 years, Cara said that Solon felt like a rail fence,  but lately
he seems to be filling out.

Is this sudden growth unusual between 4 and 5 years?

Wanda