It's a shame we can't all get together and trouble shoot .   With  all of
our "expert" opinions, we'd have you fixed in a few minutes.

Since we are all spread over several countries, I'm thinking you and the
boys would benefit from finding someone really good to  help you at your
place.  I have been riding since 1963, but I've already arranged to take a
few lessons before Tosca comes home from the trainer's.  I want the benefit
for both of us of consistancy.

Maybe someone else will have some suggestions about the best way to find a
good instructor.

Nancy