>>    what choices  !?  Hayroll´s and pasture
>> grass

> this weekend I am going to lay an anchovie out in the sun til it dries
> and then get a video of me offering nasi and tivar a choice between a
> handful of hay or a dried anchovie.  Then I will offer some grass or
> an anchovie and then a nicker maker treat or an anchovie.  we will get
> to the bottom of this and settle it once and for all.
> Janice--
> yipie tie yie yo

yes you get a bottom of what your horses do,but my horses did eat the salted
herring and so did my sheep´s to for 8 years ago, after that the price went up
so it´s to expensive and also it do smell a lot!! I personally do hate fish
smell.
The herring is not given instead of hay it´s given with hay or pasture grass.

Regards Malin in Iceland