>> My coworker took him for one day and said i would have to take him
back, he peed all over her house she said.

she did not give him enough time to settle into a new home. i am sure
this little dog was grieving over the loss of his owner.  not all dogs
are perfect...but with time, patience and love, they learn.

>> also bit me so bad i have some minor nerve damage

oh no.

>> they found an already   approved forever home close to me who said
they already had their  other two scotties on the right food for skin
probs and they are retired and have time to stay at home and look
after his needs.

that is good news!

>>you have to be careful tho and make sure it  is an org affiliated
with the SPCA etc cause they said puppy mill people pose as adopters
if the animal is not neutered.

yes..you do have to be careful, cuz many times dog fighting owners are
looking for bait dogs. <;[

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.