> I take regular lessons from Svanny who is Icelandic. She is very much
> into training for a willing horse. I agree with your proposition that
> we need to judge instructors on an individual basis.  Svanny is
> against using weighted shoes and/or harsher bits for any sort of gait
> correction.  Blessi has never been so light in the hand and
> responsive.
> Regards, Pamela

pamela, you should video svanny giving you a lesson with blessi, like
susan did with andi.  that was very nice to be able to watch how
different trainers do things.  all we get to see are the pros on tv
and almost none of us can afford that, so was nice to be able to see a
"local" regional trainer work.  abd we could steal tips from them like
we do the ones on tv :)

Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo