>>> You're kidding?!?!?  How great!  How much are we talking for the iPod
and the conversion software?

The iPods with video cost about $199-299 at www.apple.com , depending on
screen size and memory, and I think the DVD conversion software was about
$30.   I think Cary got my iPod at Sam's Club for a little less than retail
price, and I downloaded the conversion software.

Once I figured out this was feasible, I splurged and bought four new Parelli
videos - the new Seven Games, the new Fluidity, plus two others.   A couple
of these videos would  really great for people who want an into to
Parelli...I can't think of the name of the one I thought particularly good
right now.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.