>I had trouble with the books not downloading completely
>to my computer and to the iPod.  Since I had paid for them and could not
>seem to contact Apple for help, I finally quit - too expensive.  A friend
>had the same experience.

>Any helpful hints?

>Nancy

The only problem I had is some of the audio books sequence their chapters
the same for each CD, assuming people are loading one CD at a time.  Then if
you load them to the ipod it gets confused as to what to play next and will
often play all the CD's chapter 1s then chapter 2s etc. instead of in
sequence.  When I'm about to download a CD to the Ipod site, once the CD is
recognized, I right click, and then click on Get Info and will change the
names of the cuts to something like CD1-1, CD2-1, etc. and then they will
play in the right order.

Cherie