On Dec 13, 2007 12:05 PM, Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is such fun!   Take your camera won't you, when you finally get inside
> again.   Are you going to try to move before Christmas or  try to get all
> your painting finished before you move in?

I will bring my camera.

I'm not sure when we're painting or moving in--we'll decide when we
get in the house again and see what we need to do, but I doubt we'll
be in for Christmas if want to paint first.

The horses will be at the boarding barn till the end of the month so I
hope we can move them and us all at the same time.