>>  No.  I did suggest that but hubby said we didn't need to.  We'll
see  in the spring if I have to say "I told you so".

Oh gosh...V...you must cement the corner post, the H posts and at
least a post ....every other 30 feet or so. Otherwise, you will have a
sagging fence.  The frost and thawing will push your posts up out of
the ground.  And with  the cement in place, it will support your fence
when you start tightening the lines.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.