On 20/12/2007, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> he is wishing he could have some roasting chestnuts and hot cider.
> someday we could go to wandas and have her make us some roasted
> chestnuts.  I found some at publix and bought them and they tasted
> like rotten acorns.

I wouldn't know how to roast a chestnut if it hit me on the head.  How
about a bon fire with bales of straw to sit on and we can roast
marshmallows and drink hot chocolate?  Oh...and if we do this after
dark, we can step away from the fire and watch the northern lights.

Janice will of course be wrapped in a down duvet with a wooly hat on
her head the whole time.

I might even let Janice ride Gusti if I can think of a way to get her
up there while wrapped in the duvet.

Wanda