In a message dated 12/21/2007 11:33:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Mules are really big here, There are several people that I know have big
mules like Hazel. One was a show mule, I used to ride with her trainer on my QH

mare while she was in training. Then a lady here is called the mule lady, she
is  a realtor for Century 21 and has her mules in competition and goes all
over to  pull and do what ever. Then I know a man that moved away after his
knee
surgery  that was into mule shows and trialing. They were all big nice mules
with great  conformation and good temperaments. Big, big girls. Now personally
I could not  get up on anything that tall anymore.  The older I get the more I
like a  pony. Bia, she is one beautiful mule and I hope you have many years
with her as  your partner and friend. Sylvia