This is totally off-topic and you need to stop this tangent right now...I'd
NEVER waste list time talking about one of MY dogs...well, except for Frank,
Betty Sue, Connie and/or Simon, that is... :)

I like the name Holly - I've had a horse and a cat with that name - actually
named the cat first, and when she was about 3-4 years old, we bought the mare,
already named Holly's Copy O' Shadow.  Holly is my TWH mare who made me think
of checking out Icelandic's.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:17 PM