>>> as well as a second (same) video that has some notes on it (this site
takes a few seconds to connect).

I guess I'd like to ask Nancy what she sees in these videos, as relates to
her expectation for Tosca's future job(s)?   I realize - and appreciate -
that you (Nancy) commented on this only being her 18th ride.    She looks
good to me, but I wondered about your take on her progress under saddle.
Did you have preconceptions about what gaits she might do?   I'm
particularly interested in your thoughts since, like me, you have a mixed
bag of three-gaited and soft-gaited horse experience...and also, of course,
because we start some young horses here.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:26 PM