--- Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, this saddle is not a wide tree.  I would have to say that
> saddle does not fit him.
>
> There are a few things to look at; maybe we can toss this around,
> if it's OK with you; otherwise we can talk in generalities.

Of course I knew that it would be said that it did not fit him, but
would like to know why you think that from just a picture.  As we are
here and can feel if the saddle bridges across his back...if it digs
in the front or rear, if it has dry pressure points at any location
along his back after riding,, it does not slip forward or backwards,
rub him in any way.  The seat comes up in the front a little, but the
tree does not narrow to pinch him, and we check that while I am
sitting in it....so what piece do you believe am I missing?

I could take off the saddle and take a pic of the underside to show
you the tree...it is pretty wide.

Skye

And no, I do not think a treeless or bareback is for me...

   Fire Island Eco-Treks-808-443-6085
   Fire Island Professional Farrier Service-640-6080