> mostly come from RECENT show and clinic postings...  I BELIEVE the pictures
> were posted by participants who apparently see nothing wrong in these
> images.  That freaks me out.  See why we get so up in arms about "Icelandic
> Style Riding" or whatever the heck we choose to call it?

well gosh karen, its ok, because it happens so much here in the USA
with walking horses, after all, thats where the abuse is, and as long
as we can point fingers at the hillbillys we dont have to even
consider these classy people in expensive pants and mountain horse
boots breeding the signature gait right out of the breed because that
would never happen. Everybody knows that.  because they are so much
SMARTER than hillbillys in overalls so much less CRUEL than people
with missing teeth and coarse toilet paper.so it cant be THAT bad like
it is here in the USA where people wear overalls when they do it.  (of
course we'll just overlook the fact that Princess Margaret paid for a
$160,000 biglick horse shown in the US for a while so we can pretend
only poor trashy people show walking horses).
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo