>>  wouldn't pick on just any rider, believe me...but I believe this
person may give "Icelandic-style" clinics...?

That is Alexandra Pregitzer. She is the barn manager for Riva's
Winterhorse Park farm.  At least she was there a few years ago.

Certified Icelandic Horse Trainer C with the German Icelandic Horse
Association IPZV LOCATED IN OXFORD, MICHIGAN. Lessons, training,
clinics AND JUDGING FOR SCHOOLING SHOWS. Alex has 30 years of horse
experience in different breeds and backgrounds.  Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze
http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess
Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.