On Jan 6, 2008 6:28 AM, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> really
> mean....
>

> Yeah, I do need to work on saying what I really mean, and not just beating
> around the bush, don't you think?   :)
>

> I had to laugh at you.  It was a good thing you didn't say that on the
> USIHC list!!!

   I  used to be fairly active on that list and someone said that the trail
riders never
   took lessons or learned the correct way of doing things like the show
people.
   That really set me off (I was MUCH milder than you were!?!) and I said
that most
   of the trail riders I knew attended clinics and took lessons fairly often
and shouldn't
   be looked down on by the show riders.  Well, Andrea Barbour told me that
my post
   was uncalled for and I should show more judgement in the future.  I
haven't been
   back to that list since...
   Ferne Fedeli