In a message dated 1/20/2008 1:24:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

I have no clue who he is and I do think the horse had weighted hoof
protectors on him. I have owned a Paso and the termino is that wing but that is
 too
much of a snap for it not to be weights. That is why he is short in the rear
they even had them on him when he was not saddled. I feel bad for the horse. He
 appears eager to work and puts up with a lot with his mouth tied up like
that  and all that movement. I bet they want a fortune for him. Sylvia