On 21/01/2008, Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The point is that your foot can't slip through the stirrup.  That
> happened recently to a rider  using the EZ Ride stirrups w/out the
> cage and wearing Ariat Terrain boots- she came off and her foot
> slipped through the stirrup and she was dragged a ways and yes, this
> is a first hand account - not an I heard someone tell about... :-))--

Our vet was just badly injured last year from the same type of
incident.  She's been through many surgeries since then as well.

She's still not back at work as far as I know, and there is some talk
about her not coming back at all.  I miss her terribly, but we have a
really good vet replacing her.

So yes....before Kevin does a saddle test, I want him safe.

Wanda