> > In the video, at about 5:35 marker in time, you can see the
> > rider lift up off the saddle and sit on the cantle to get the gait:
>
> Looks to me like the horse was already gaiting.
>
> My guess is it's just as likely he lifted up to free up a squashed testicle.

well maybe he oughta just ride holding them both in his hands like a
lot of icelandic guys do.-- Look at that video I uploaded to YouTube
of a 16 year old boy at the field trials riding down the road bareback
from the washrack. he is a way better rider.  So why do we need
someone from europe to come show us how to ride and train a gaited
horse??  or maybe our american men have more durable testicles.

janice
yipie tie yie yo