Great.  Just what the USA does NOT need:  another tall, skittish horse.   We
have plenty of those already - gaited and non-gaited.  If tall and skittish
is your thing, just call your local rescue agency and they can probably
offer you a dozen or more that fit that description - for free, or for a
tiny adoption fee.  (Of course, you might get lucky and find some tall,
non-spooky horses there too.) What a bad impression to give people of the
breed...and pity the poor horse.  How much will Gudmar ask for this horse...
$10,000,  $12,000, or even $15,000?

>>> Gudmar states  that sometimes it take a year or longer for a horse to
>>> get comfortable after  importation.

IMHO, if it regularly takes a year for horses to adjust to a new country,
that's a lot of unnecessary stress on a horse.   Sure, I think it can take
as much as a year for most horses to FULLY feel relaxed in a new home, but
if one is terrified of such basic landscape items as fences and roads,
that's another ball of wax altogether.