In my original post, I said that Blessi could be one of the few who really
is 14.1H.  I sure don't know him, so I wouldn't say.   I just know that most
of the Icelandic's who are touted as 14+H that I've seen are nowhere close.
I don't really care how tall ANY individual Icelandic is...or isn't.  What
does bother me is the need that some people seem to feel to exaggerate their
heights, and to pretend that they aren't ponies.   It seems sad to me when
people can't accept -  what the breed is, and not feel compelled to deny
what they are.     It also bothers me to hear any of the other questionable
myths we hear about the breed.  This is a wonderful breed, and there's no
need to embellish their traits or their histories.  I think they are pretty
darned cool - even sticking to the cold, hard facts.  ;)