In a message dated 1/29/2008 7:38:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

My filly came in from Oregon and was in TERROR.  She tried to go  thru the
arena bars to escape. It was awful. She was so scared she was afraid of  me,
she
was going to bite and kick.. She was a mess for a couple of days until I
borrowed some horses to keep her company. I was running around putting extra
fencing up where the arena bars were wide enough for her to try to get out. She

was in fight and flight mode poor little thing. It just took her a couple  of
days to get calmed down enough for me to handle her. I still have most of her
herd here and she will have to get over it when they go home. Of course my
gelding will stay. That should be enough. Sylvia