>>> She looks like a newfoundland!!  What an otter face.  oh you know you MUST
>>> keep her.  Me and Wanda have our new babies, now the universe has sent you
>>> one!  I will have to look for giant baby clothes when I go to
jeffers yard sale :)

I wish I knew how old she is.  We weighed her today - 13 pounds.  I think she's
10-11 weeks, but Cary doesn't think she's that old.  If she's 8-9 weeks old and
13 pounds...oh my, that will be a big dog.

Funny you mentioned Newfoundland.  Cary keeps saying that too.   Who knows?
If she's 12 weeks and 13 pounds, then maybe she will only be 50-ish pounds when
she grows up.   We've never had a 100-pound dog.

She still needs a name...

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM