pictures can be so hard to tell, I am sure you would know more then I
cause your with her and of course with all your experience with dogs
over the years... I have had a lot of dogs, but not near that many...
it is sad to hear that another was in the area and killed.... some
people simply don't care for their animals... it is so sad... How old
are they when they start dropping baby teath, we have an 18 month old
and a 9 month old schnoodle, small breeds for us now... I did not pay
attention to when the baby teeth dropped out... I do notice the
CHEWING...

I and my horses love our track system!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/dakota.charm/TrackSystem
The Soul of a Horse ~ has touched my soul, may it touch yours too!
~ thesoulofahorse.com/Pre-Order-Reviews.htm ~