this is too funny not to share with everyone, although sometimes it is too true!

Horse Classifieds
GLOSSARY OF TERMS

* Event Prospect: Big, fast horse
* Dressage Prospect: Big, slow horse
* Pleasure Prospect: Pretty color
* Sporting Prospect: Short, fast horse
* Barrel Prospect: Fast horse, which can turn
* Endurance Prospect: Fast horse which will turn sometimes
* Flashy: White sock
* 15'2" hh: 14'3" hh
* 16'2" hh: 15'3" hh
* Big trot: Can't canter within a two-mile straightaway
* Nicely Started: Longes, but we don't have enough insurance to ride him yet
* Bold: Runaway
* Good Mover: Runaway
* Athletic: Runaway
* Quiet: Lame in both front legs
* Dead Quiet: Lame in all four legs
* Good in Traffic (Bombproof): Lame all around, deaf, and blind
* Pony type: Small and hairy
* Arab Type: Looks startled
* Thoroughbred Type: Looks terrified
* Quarter Horse Type: Fat
* Easy to catch: Dead
* Elegant: Thin
* Black: Brown and/or dirty
* Well-Mannered: Hasn't stepped on, run over, bit, or kicked anyone for a week
* Professionally Trained: Hasn't stepped on, run over, bit, or kicked anyone
for a month
* Clips, Hauls, Loads: Clippity Clippity is the sound his hooves make as he
hauls butt across the parking lot when you try to load him.
* Should Mature 16 hands : Currently 14 hands, dam is 14'2, sire is 14'3, every
horse in his pedigree back 18 generations is under 15 hands, but this horse
will defy his DNA and grow.
* To Loving Home Only: Expensive
* To Show Home Only: Very Expensive
* To Good Home Only : Not really for sale unless you can 1) Pay twice what he
is worth 2) are willing to sign a 10 page legal document allowing current owner
to tuck in beddy-bye every night
* For Sale Due to lack of Time: Rider cannot afford to spend any more time in
the hospital
* Any Vet Check Welcome: Please pay for us to find out what the [EMAIL
PROTECTED] is wrong with him!
* Recently Vetted: Someone else found something really wrong with this horse.
* Must Sell: Spouse has left home and taken kids
* All Offers Considered: I am in traction for 6 months