We're looking at replacing Marty and Jenni.  I can't bear not having a
dog out in the yard with me when I'm out...especially now that we KNOW
we have a cougar in the area.  It's comforting to have another pair of
eyes and ears out there with me.

Marty always remained safe simply because he stayed in the yard...it
was little Jenni that led him astray....

Seems a shame to have all this dog equipment go to waste...dog kennel,
dog house, heated beds, heated water pail, dishes, brushes....

If we do get another dog, then I'll need something to guard the guard dog.

Wanda