they all got over it really quick, like in 4 days.  Everything I read
said kennel cough lasts 10 days sooooo  there is a dead dog in the
ditch down the street and last weekend I cleaned house and left the
dogs out to run the peroperty all day.  I bet they touched noses with
him and he gave them something.  but they seem fine now!  it rained
four inches in two hours today.  Not as bad as some places!  we sure
can use the rain!  So it is a blessing and I am grateful.  I bought
some horse antihistamine and started teev on it today.
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.