Well, I know one EX-stallion who certainly could... :)

I also know a young stallion, almost four, who's not under saddle yet, but
he's showing very nice gaits in the field.  He's the grandson of Robyn's
Lettir and Wanda's mare, Kria, and the son of Robyn's Segull and my Saga.  I
know they exist, but I'm not convinced that evaluations are set up to
separate the forced gait from the natural gaits.