Or you could do what I did: buy the stallion, train him yourself with a
little help, stare at him at liberty in agonizing detail for two years, ride
him, take endless still pictures and videos of him under saddle and at
liberty, and never put shoes on him...  Then, finally, breed him, get four
wonderful babies, breed him for two more babies, and then you're convinced
he really is the stallion of your dreams, geld him for a riding horse.

Somehow I don't think that's the most efficient way to do things though...
My heart was never really in breeding.  I worry too much about my babies'
futures.  :)