> I meant that later died.

Ohhh!  I thought you meant post-mortum.

>  I've actually only x-ray 2
> dead people in over 20 years, and that was more to
> satisfy the ER docs curiosity than anything else.

I've only had to do one, and that was while I was in training.  It
was a drowning victim (good 'ol Lake Michigan with it's undertow the
tourists do not expect).    They didn't find him for 3 >days in 80+
degree heat.   Enough said. . . .

Oh, and once I had to do a portable chest X-ray on a gal that was
brain dead, and an organ donor.    They were basically keeping her
"alive" until the harvest team could get >there.    That was kinda
freaky wierd. . .

>At the little hospital where I work now, we don't even have a
morgue.   No one is allowed to die.  ; )

>-- Renee M. in Michigan

Ooooohhhh, I want to work at your hospital.  I'd even work on humans
if they promised not to die. (well, maybe - the trouble with humans is
that they are dirty and carry nasty diseases).  And three days, 80
degrees ...ooooohhhhhhhh.  Anyhow, a client brought me a littler of 13
labrador puppies the other day.  Nuthin' cuter that 7 week old labs -
except that these have distemper.  We are down to two now.  (Not a good
time to debate vaccinations with me).
I've actually euthanised a couple of dead animals here and there over
the years.  Pet is dead, humans distraught - just easier to inject than
explain...
People in the medical professions have very wierd tales to tell. My
husband won't eat with any of my vet friends.  He says that we are too
gross.

Penny