On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 5:54 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Anyone out there leave grazing muzzles on their horses unattended?

I did on two mares last year. My own Star removed hers three or four
times when out with my gelding, so I just left her in the dry lot and
only turned her out a night or two with a horse she wouldn't convince
to help her. THe gelding liked to play rough and they always got her
muzzle off. The other mares attached to a breakaway halter vs being
the all in one halter/muzzle deal that my horse had, and she never got
hers off that I know of. She was out in the days and stalled at night
7 days a week.

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for