> horses. Or possibly two classes - I would suggest a Gait class (to
> show gait ie foxtrot, rack/tolt, running walk etc etc) and a Natural
> 4-Gait class (to show walk, trot, canter and gait as above). <<<
>

> Thank you, Mic, for doing this!
>
> Is anyone willing to take on this project for the benefit of the horse?

i don't feel remotely qualified to write up a class, but i can think of
a good venue to recruit riders -- it looks like there will be another
centered-riding-for-iceys clinic at lucile bump's this spring, and if
there's another icelandics show in tunbridge, we could probably very
easily bring the two together for a good turnout of riders and horses.

--vicka