We all love our Iceys and we want to do what is best
for them.  So let us not get into a fight over tree
vs. treeless.  Every horse is an individual and every
owner has different needs.  I have treeless, but I
also want a treed.  That is why I went looking at all
the saddles.  Petty fighting and bickering don't do us
any good at all, and do not lead to more knowledge.
It is like the barefoot vs. shoeing for protection.
Those people with really strong opinions need to
remember that other people are allowed to have
opinions, too, and it doesn't mean one person is wrong
and the other person right.  They are just different.

Susan in NV
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/
  Riding for Breast Cancer Awareness
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/