On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 07:52:55AM -0800, susan cooper wrote:
> We all love our Iceys and we want to do what is best
> for them.  So let us not get into a fight over tree
> vs. treeless.  Every horse is an individual and every
> owner has different needs.  I have treeless, but I
> also want a treed.  That is why I went looking at all
> the saddles.  Petty fighting and bickering don't do us
> any good at all, and do not lead to more knowledge.

right on :)

i love my sensation(s).  i also love my hrimnir (extra-wide).
it's all about what's best for each horse-and-rider combination,
and as i have multiple riders and multiple kinds of ride, having
a few options (and NEVER FORGETTING BAREBACK!! :) i think improves
our overall chances of getting the best possible results :)

--vicka