strongly gaited to me, is very naturally gaited at the easy gaits with
no devices.  other definitions to me are:

willing:  moves out happily with little urging under total control
with no harsh bits or severe devices (this is my teev)

goey:  never wants to slow down but will (my stonewall)

tolt trained:  forced into some easy gait thru devices or harsh
methods because no naturally strongly gaited horse needs training to
do it.  In fact you can't STOP them from it.

tolt:  a rack

I like the way Judy says it, if a horse needs anything to gait then
its not naturally gaited.

Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.