> it helped stonewall when I started nudging him to go every time he
> slowed down.

Where we're having the prancing & dancing is in the holding area before the
horses are released to start.  There's no problem once he is allowed to go.

And he is certainly not the only horse that is not standing quietly waiting
to be allowed to go.  I think the general craziness is part of what sets his
feet going.

I think if I ever take one of the Icelandics to an endurance ride, my
primary goal will be manners manners manners.  I didn't create Hunter.  He
arrived here this way.

Nancy