In a message dated 3/23/2008 7:52:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Karen  how old is your house? Were you raised there? I am not where I was
born thank  goodness that was Ohio. I love California, but today makes me sorry
we are so  scattered. My mother is in a Rehab facility now a month because she
had a tiny  stroke. No physical impairment but speech and memory. She is 89
year old. Her  best friend died Friday. Fifty years of friend. She has no way
get to the  funeral. My sisters and I are out of state. She is in Jupiter
Florida. She had  the stroke while taking care of him. She still drove him
everywhere. His heart  gave out from kidney failure and old age. Sylvia

Home.