If anyone is looking for ponies in northern california, a woman is selling
several that she rescued,  i'm going to look at them Saturday but cannot
take them all (i wish). i can forward the info and photos she sent me if any
one is interested-they are in Galt (or close to it).
this is her intial info (i'm mostly looking at the geldings):

"We have 5 mares for sale and they are $2000 each.  We also have two
geldings that are broke that are $2500 each.  The stud we have is $3500.  We
have 4 yearling colts that are $1000 each.   I have pictures of all of these
horses if you are interested."

thanks
Maggie

PS  found them on Dreamhorse