HAHA, one , emerald green and yellow :)  I want red and green for
christmas and they have a glorious white one with pearls.  I rode
Tivar on a big trail ride with it once, people were stupified.  Their
mouths would drop open and then they would slowly smile, then grin,
then crack up.  Teev was so serious you know, very solemn and grumpy
like a little man, with his yankee doodle DRAFT HORSE SIZED carriage
plume...  I didnt get a teeny one, i wanted to make sure people could
see it!
Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.