OH, I am getting baby Fever.... What a beautiful mare and foal, where
are you located?

There is a group now who is looking for the gaited lines.... it is
about time the Arab folks figure out what they were MISSING!!! I just
hope they train them Naturally without artificial means, as it will
take time to breed the gait back into the Arab lines, cause they have
spent so much time trying to get rid of it...  I love Arabs, sigh

--
PNH Levels 1 & 2 Clinics, Rochester MN
http://www.sittinghorse.us