>> OH, I am getting baby Fever.... What a beautiful mare and foal, where
>> are you located?

We're in Applegate, Oregon.

This baby was sired by a very solid Arab endurance horse that had the
highest number  of  Best Condition wins in the nation for 2007.  I ride with
the Arabs every day and I confess I don't always even look at them very
closely any more, but I happened to watch this horse trotted out for
soundness at the end of a very tough 50 last Fall.  He's an incredible
animal.

Bev Hoogendyk says this is her last baby and she does love her babies, just
feels she shouldn't continue to produce more horses.

Nancy