>>  Wow , Raven, how di you accumulate so many miles when Huggin was
so sick last year - that's impressive.

Hi,
Most of the time was BEFORE Huginn got ill. Cuz...after he was sick,
we were down for a few months, and then....after that....we took it
easy and slow.  It's not miles...it's hours spent riding/working with
your pony. In fact we had no time from mid June - mid Sept.

Remember....Huginn and I ride A LOT and horse camp... just about every
weekend in the riding season.   This year...I'll bring Huginn back
into tip top condition...slowly.  He lost a lot of muscle last year
when he was sick.  In the past....Huginn has been solid muscle, in
fact...he looks like a "body builder", he is " ripped"  when in his
prime. When I got Huginn he was fat and the local Ice folks called him
"The Couch", so our first year together...we worked on conditioning
him. He was ripped by the fall.   I guess I do spend a lot of time in
the saddle....that's cuz I'm kinda addicted to horses and trail
riding.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.