> these are interesting things to wonder about i think!  verrrry
> interesting!

There was a horse that died from botulism in the next county lasy year
- I think they tied it to their hay but I'm not positive and I don't
know what kind of hay they fed.  AT one barn where I kept Doppa in the
north part of the state they brought in round bales that regularly had
dead animals in it - I wouldn't allow them to feed Doppa that hay - I
bought her her own.  Wanda's hay was the nicest looking round bale hay
I've ever seen and I think she said she'll still picks through it.  My
square bales are really clean oat hay but I still shake it out as I
put it down so I can see exactly what I'm feeding.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley