Karen, what an honor to be there for the birth of a foal, I have
witnessed many foals birth in my life... the last foal I had, was
Charm, I stayed in the camper and checked on her a lot for days, I was
in a deep sleep at 2:22 AM Charm entered into my life, I was there to
see it all, as well as pull the sack from her little head... because I
felt drawn out of my deep sleep, Maybe I sensed it was time...It was
so exciting, I to always promise to be with a mare when she is about
to foal...

You really touched my heart with this posting... thank you for sharing...

-- 
PNH Levels 1 & 2 Clinics, Rochester MN
http://www.sittinghorse.us
The Soul of a Horse ~ has touched my soul, may it touch yours too!
~ thesoulofahorse.com ~

Reply via email to